Testobolin contains testosterone Enanthat which belongs to the category of androgens which is a male hormone. It acts as synthetic testosterone in males having low testosterone levels such as erectile dysfunction. This drug shows its effect by replacing the testosterone in males having deficient of it. This drug shows its effect on the growth of prostate, testis, seminal vesicles, penis, and scrotum. It also assists to promote protein synthesis and maintain a nitrogen balance.
Testobolin is indicated for the patients having low testosterone or absent. It is used in case of
- Primary hypogonadism i.e. injured testes or fails to produce testosterone.
- Hypogonadism i.e. pituitary glands are unable to release Gonadotropins.
- Delayed puberty
- In some cases of breast cancer in females.
These are the particular condition in which a specific drug or treatment is strictly not recommended. The contraindications of Testobolin are
- If the patients having prostate cancer, Male breast cancer, cardiac disorder, severe liver disorder, severe renal disease,
- If the patent is pregnant or in a lactation phase.
- If the patient is allergic to Testosterone Enanthat and any other ingredient of Testobolin.
When two or more drugs are administered simultaneously they may interact with the activity of each other. This interaction may increase, decrease or sometimes causes serious side effects. The drugs that interact with the Testobolin are
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH)
- Corticosteroids (e.g., prednisone)
- Diabetes medications (e.g., insulin)
Storage conditions of Testobolin are
Keep this drug away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep it in cool place. Keep it out of reach of children. Destroy expired medicine immediately.
Write Your Own Review
Since it is parenteral drug it is injected into the muscles. Take this injection in every 2-4 weeks as per the instructions.
Follow your daily schedule of medicine to get the best possible benefit of the drug. If you have missed your dose consult your health provider to get the new schedule. Do not change your schedule by yourself.
If you feel any of the symptoms of overdose immediately seek medical help. Do not avoid the symptoms of overdose.
These are the undesirable effects of the drugs that may cause serious health problems.
- Some of the common side effects of Testobolin are Acne, frequent erection, unusual hair growth, oily skin, acne, deepening of voice, irregular menstrual cycle, nausea, vomiting, light coloured stool, dark or light coloured urine, hair loss, headache,
- Some of the rare but serious side effects of Testobolin enlarge penis, enlarged clitoris, and pain in bones, sore throat, swelling of the legs or feet, unusual bleeding, weight gain, depression, anxiety, breast enlargement. These side effects should be considered seriously.
- Share your medical history of cancer, blood clots, cardiac disorder, stroke liver disorder, renal disorder, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate sleep apnea diabetes with health provider before having this medicine.
- If you feel difficulty in walking for a long time during this medicine seek immediate medical help.
- If you are going for any type of surgery inform your doctor about this medicine.
- Consult doctor before recommended this drug to the children because it may reduce bone growth.
Do not use the parenteral drug if you find any type of suspended particle in it.