In case of male TestoRapid is used for the treatment of Testicular failure, hypo gonadal disorder, eunuchiodism, endocrine impotence, and hypopituitarism, loss of libido, osteoporosis, delayed puberty, spermatogenesis, male climacteric symptoms, and genetic angioneurotic oedema. In case of females it is used in the treatment of Genital carcinoma, Endometriosis, Fibroids, breast cancer, menopausal syndrome. Testosterone is responsible for the development of secondary sex organ at the time of puberty. It shows its effect by binding to the intracellular receptors in the target cell where hormone receptor complex translocate to the nucleus where it attaches to specific binding sites on the chromosomes. This process increases the synthesis of mRNA and Protein.
TestoRapid is a synthesis testosterone used in patient deficient of testosterone. It is also indicated in case of primary hypogonadism i.e. injured testes and fails to produce testosterone. It is used in case of hypogonadism i.e. failure of the pituitary gland to release gonadotropins. It can also be used in case of delayed puberty.
Contraindication is a condition in which a particular drug or treatment is not recommended. TestoRapid is contraindicated in case of
- Patient having male breast cancer.
- Patient having prostate cancer
- Patients having cardiac, kidney and liver disorder.
- Patients having Hypercalcemia, and in case of Prepubertal males.
- In case of patient is Hypersensitivity to testosterone or any other excipients.
- In case patient is pregnant and lactating mother.
When two or more drugs are administered together they may interact with the activity of each other. This interaction sometimes causes serious side effects. TestoRapid shows interaction in case of
- Anticoagulant drug because it potentiate the effect of anticoagulant drug.
- Antidiabetic and insulin may decrease the blood sugar level and insulin.
- Oxyphenbutazone with testosterone leads to elevated serum level.
- Rifampicin and Phenobarbitone enhances the rate of metabolism.
Keep this drug at room temperature below 25˚ C. it should be stored only in outer carton box. Keep it away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Write Your Own Review
It is parental drug and is released at a much faster rate after an intramuscular injection and remains in the body at least 48-72 hours. The recommended dose of TestoRapid is 50-100 mg once in a day. To get the best results use this drug for at least 4-6 weeks.
If you have missed your dose of TestoRapid take it as soon as you remember but in case if its time just near for your next dose skip the missed dose and follow your regular schedule. Do not take double dose to make up the missed dose.
Overdose of this drug may be fatal. In case of overdose seek immediate medical help.
These are the unusual effects of some medicines that can be fatal. the most common side effects of TestoRapid are irregular menstrual cycles, virilising effects, deepening voice, clitoral enlargement, gynecomastia, painful penile erections, hair loss, acne oily skin, retention of body water, liver cancer (rare), nausea, vomiting, jaundice, liver cancer (rare), mental changes, depression, headaches, anxiety, increased serum cholesterol
Some of the precautions to be taken before having this drug are
- Do not recommend this drug to the patients having breast cancer, prostate cancer, and hypercalcemia.
- Do not recommend this drug to the patient having liver dysfunction or heart disorder.