Get brief information about Tramacip 50mg:
Tramacip 50mg is an amazing narcotic-like pain reliever extensively employed in the treatment of moderate to severe pain. This medicine is highly effective in relieving moderate to severe pain where normal pain-killers are not successful. Tramacip 50mg has a remarkable application in the management of pain that occurs because of surgery or injury, nerve damage or injury, migraine or pain caused by other medical conditions. Tramacip 50mg holds a counteractive moiety called Tramadol.
Know how Tramacip 50mg acts on the body to relieve pain:
Tramadol is a potent opioid pain reliever. It works in an amazing way by creating hindrance in the reuptake of norepinephrine and serotonin in the CNS, which further blocks the conduction of pain impulses in the spinal cord. It also works as a μ-opioid receptor agonist and coupled with opioid receptors to alter the working of certain neurotransmitters. These effects of this medicine inhibit the transmission of pain impulses and modify the perception of pain.
Know about the dosing regimen of Tramacip 50mg:
Commercially, Tramacip 50mg is accessible in an oral capsule dosage form. At the start, an individual with moderate to severe pain should consume 50 to 100 mg of Tramacip orally at the regular duration of 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain. One cannot utilize this medicine for more than maximum dose of 400mg in a day.
Know about the contradictory conditions for the use of Tramacip 50mg:
The use of Tramacip 50mg is not safe in people who are suffering from any of these medical cases:
- Severe asthma
- Breathing ailments
- Epileptic seizures
- Severe liver or kidney disorders
- Coronary obstructive pulmonary disorders
- Metabolic disorder
- Allergic to generic Tramadol
Know about the side effects of Tramacip 50mg:
Headache, nausea, vomiting, constipation, lightheadedness, drowsiness, restlessness, upset stomach, sweating, weakness, and difficulty breathing are the most common side effects reported by the users of Tramacip 50mg.
Cautionary steps to be followed while using Tramacip 50mg:
- Alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or narcotic drugs should be avoided while being treated with Tramacip medication.
- Consult a doctor prior to using Tramacip medication if you have a previous evidence of drug or alcohol addiction.
- The use of Tramacip medication may cause lightheadedness or drowsiness, so do not implement any hazardous tasks after using this medicine.
- Do not allow any pregnant woman or breastfeeding mothers to use this medicine.
- Sudden discontinuation of Tramacip medication may cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, so discuss with a doctor how to stop using this medicine.