Tramacip 100mg presented in a nutshell:
Tramacip is a powerful pain reliever medication. The drug comes handy in mitigating the pain of mild to a severe intensity which can originate from various factors such as a migraine or pain, surgery or damage, pain due to trauma, cancer or pain caused by other medical cases. Tramacip works faster and acts longer thereby providing effective protection against pain. Tramacip is a brand of a drug called Tramadol.
How Tramacip 100mg works inside the body:
Tramadol is an opioid analgesic category medication; it acts as an opioid receptor agonist which alters the pain perception by modifying certain neurotransmitters that are responsible for the generation of pain sensations, apart from that, this drug also acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine at the neuronal synaptic cleft, this leads to the generation of tranquilizing effect on the central nervous system.
The dosing regimen of Tramacip 100mg:
Tramacip is available in multiple dosing strengths of 50, 100 and 200mg. The dosing listed here is generalized and is not to be taken as a substitute for doctor’s prescription, the usual recommended dose for the management of pain is 25 mg taken orally once a day, the dose can further be increased by adding 25mg every 3 days to reach a dose of 25 mg four times a day.
Contradictory conditions of Tramacip 100mg:
Given below are some contradictory conditions of Tramacip.
- Severe renal or hepatic problems
- Metabolic disorder
- Severe asthmatic condition
- Coronary obstructive pulmonary disorder
- Breathing troubles
- Allergic to generic Tramadol
- Epileptic seizures
Common adverse effects of Tramacip 100mg:
Some side effects that can bring about the inconvenience to the user are flushing, lightheadedness, headache, vomiting, stomachache, painful erection and vision alteration.
Preventive measures to be taken with Tramacip 100mg:
- The consumption of alcohol, sedatives or other narcotic drugs should be kept away from while you are relying on this medication.
- People who have an early history of drug or alcohol abuse should be more careful and should not begin the therapy without consulting with a physician.
- The use of this medication can lead to dizziness or sleepiness, do not drive or perform any other task that requires attention, till you know how you respond to this medication.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers are advised not to use this medication till the doctor asks them; it is not known whether the drug will affect the baby.
Write Your Own Review
There is a different range of doses of Tramacip are 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg. the starting dose of Tramacip is 25 mg then it should be improved according to the medical conditions of the patients. This drug is consumed one time in 24 hour. The drug is taken oral cavity with one glass of water.
IN CASE OF MISSED DOSE:
If in case you skip the dose then no worry, you can start your schedule from the next dose.
IN CASE OF OVERDOSE:
In the case of overdose some adverse effects are facing likefaintness, heart rate become slow, feeling of sleepiness, difficulty in taking breathing, feeling of sickness and skin is chill. In this case immediately tell to your doctor or physician.
Some side effects of Tramacip 100 mg are dizziness, problem in breathing, convulsion, constipations, diarrhoea, feeling anxiety, inflammation occurs, skin rashes, headache, vertigo, blood pressure is becoming decrease or increase, problem occur during the movement of eye,irritation,chest pain is also occurring, problem with the sleeping,blurred eyes, difficulty in moving eyes, eye pupil becomes large, lips become pale or blue, tightness of muscles, unsteady walk,face became warm or hot,irregular heart rate,faintness, pain occur in the throat, irritated gland, rashes and redness on the skin, sleepiness, and feeling of vomiting, and confusion situation is occurring.
Some precautions of the Tramacip 100 mg are mentioned below:
- If the patients is consuming any type herbal preparations.
- Patients is suffering from Asthma problem
- If the patient having such health problems like kidney disorder, liver damage, and seizures.
- When you start taking this drug then don’t consume alcohol because alcohol causes dizziness with this medication.
- Do not drive while you consume this drug.
- If the patient is suffering from the phenylketonuria.