A Brief summary of Tramjet-
Tramjet is an immensely used oral formulation among patients with moderate to severe pain intensity in order to relieve the ache. Tramjet brand encloses Tramadol as the functional ingredient, which helps to possess analgesic response during painful conditions of intense pain, sudden pain, long-time pain, injury pain, arthritis pain, or any other pain condition.
What is the mechanism of action of Tramjet?
Tramadol moiety of which Tramjet is made of belongs to the category of opioid analgesic medication. Hence, this medication acts by inhibiting serotonin and norepinephrine neurotransmitter reuptake and with binding to mu-opioid receptors in the brain. This helps Tramjet act centrally and blocking of pain transmission to the brain and CNS response towards pain. This helps in alleviating the moderate to severe pain intensity conditions.
What is the dosing regimen of Tramjet?
Tramjet 200mg comes in an oral formulation and needs to be taken with water and regardless of the food. The dosing schedule involves oral ingestion of a single dose of Tramjet 200mg for one to two times in a day in adult patients. The maximum dose than an adult patient can take in a day should not be more than 300mg else, overdose can make the patients habitual to the drug.
What are the side effects of Tramjet?
- Constipation, nausea, dizziness
- Vomiting, indigestion, headache
- Skin rashes or itching
- Breath shortness, sleepiness
What are the conflicting conditions for the use of Tramjet?
- It is contrary to take Tramjet if you are a pregnant woman, nursing mother, a child or a geriatric individual.
- Tramjet is conflicting to be taken in patients with drug or alcohol abuse or suicidal thought history.
- Patients with health complications concerning gastrointestinal, asthma, liver, kidney, heart, or bleeding disorder should not take Tramjet.
What are the noteworthy points while using Tramjet?
- Users of Tramjet should be taken care of any change in mood, thoughts or unusual behavior.
- Patients using Tramjet should not stop the use of this medication suddenly else, withdrawal symptoms may happen.
- Stay away from alcohol ingestion while relying on Tramjet else, side effects will aggravate and worsen the condition.
Write Your Own Review
Tramjet 200 mg drug is advised to take one tablet in a day with a full glass of water. You can take this drug with or without food. If you do not get relief, do not take another dose of the drug as it may be hazardous for the body. Maximum dose of Tramadol in a day is 400 mg. If required take Tramjet 200 mg tablet after 4-6 hours of intake of first dose.
Missed Dose of Tramjet 200 mg tablet
If you forget your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time for the next dose then bounce the missed dose and take the next dose as per your schedule.
Overdose of Tramjet 200 mg tablet
Avoid overdosing of the drug. If you have overdosed symptoms like vomiting, nausea, seizures or some other unwanted effects are seen. Thus discontinue your treatment and contact with your Physician immediately.
Some common side effects of using Tramjet are pain in head, drowsiness, uneasiness, increase sweating, lose of desire for food, constipation, abdominal pain, skin rash. Some rare side effects are like hypertension, shakeup, and anxiety, swelling on face, feeling of sleepiness, sickness and vomiting. If you experience any of these or other unnecessary effects then please stop taking this medicine immediately.
Some precautions should be taken to while using this drug so that some side effects can be avoided. These precautions are-
- Do not consume alcohol with this medication.
- Avoid driving or any other work that requires the alertness.
- Avoid taking this medicine simultaneously with other pain killers, narcotic drugs or sedative pills.
- If the patient is allergic or hypersensitive to Tramadol or other ingredients then avoid Tramjet 200 mg tablet.
- If the patient is suffering from liver, renal or abdominal disorder then avoids this medication.
- Do not take extra dose of the drug as it may be hazardous for the health.