A brief indication of Retino A gel:
Retino A gel is applied topically on the external skin surface that helps to reduce, treat and prevent acne, pimples, dark spots, fine lines, comedones and other such skin issues. Retino A gel is an effective preparation to decline skin flaws and makes your skin flawless.
How does Retino A gel work?
Retino A gel preparation is made for generic Tretinoin, which belongs to retinoid and acts as a Vitamin A derivative. Hence, Retino A gel treats skin flaws with different functions such as-
Enhances skin cell turnover, unclog blocked skin pores, stimulate collagen production, enhances skin elasticity and texture, exfoliate outermost skin, declines wrinkles and prevent the formation of new acne.
How should you use Retino A gel?
Retino A gel 0.1% concentration is used topically on the intended skin surface for once daily before going to bed. Use a pea-sized amount of gel at your fingertips and firmly rub it at the intended skin area. Clean and dry your skin before using the gel and wash your hands after gel application. While using Retino A gel, try to avoid sun exposure else, the exposure of Retino A gel treated skin to sunlight can damage your skin.
What are the adverse effects of Retino A gel?
- Skin irritation, skin drying
- Stinging, peeling, blistering of skin
- Sensitivity increased to sunlight
When should you not use Retino A gel?
- You should not use Retino A gel if your skin is cut, bruised, irritated, sunburned, or wounded.
- Using Retino A gel in case of hypersensitivity to any ingredient of this gel formulation is contradictory.
- During pregnancy, lactation, in children and geriatric people, use of Retino A gel is conflicting.
What precautions should be taken care while using Retino A gel?
- Take precaution while applying Retino A gel near to eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Do not over apply the Retino A gel else, this may worsen the skin condition.
- Avoid the use of any other cosmetic or topical preparation while using Retino A gel especially the products containing alcohol, benzoyl peroxide, resorcinol, sulfur, salicylic acid, or glycolic acid.
Write Your Own Review
Missed Dose of Retino A cream 0.1%
If the patient missed a dose of Retino cream apply it as soon as you memorize. If it gets the time for the next dose then leave out it and move for your normal dose plan.
Overdose of Retino A cream 0.1%
Being a topical formulation there is an about the insignificant possibility of overdosing. If it happens there will be no any life threatening symptoms.
- Common side effects appear while using Retino A cream -dryness of the skin, itching of skin, severe redness, swelling of skin.
- Some severe side effects of Retino A cream are- feeling of burning sensation, redness, and peeling (cracking) of skin.
Follow some precautions while using Retino cream:
- Always use sunscreen while going outside during the daytime, if you are using the cream outside.
- Do not use any other cleanser, moisturizer, scrub or skin whitening cream on your face.
- Avoid gets in touch with of Retino A cream with eyes, nose, and mouth.