Vibra tablet cures from the certain type of bacterial infections. Doxycycline is the main medicament present in the Vibra 100 mg. Doxycycline comes under the tetracycline Antibiotic. Doxycycline helps in the kill or inhibits the growth of bacteria or microorganisms. Doxycline cures from the many infections such as respiratory, skin, dental and urinary tract infections. This medicine also treats the Acne, Malaria, Lyme and sexually transmitted infections.
Indications of Vibra 100 mg
- Vibra 100 mg is used in the management of a wide variety of bacterial infections.
- Vibra 100 mg also cures Non-gonococcal urethritis and Cervicitis due to Chlamydia trachomatis (sexually transmitted disease).
- Vibra 100 mg also helps in the treatment of Malaria, Lyme and Acne.
Drug interactions of Vibra tablet 100 mg These are those medicines that amend the effects of Vibra 100 mg when they are taking in combination;
- Antiepileptic drugs- Barbiturates, Phenytoin, Carbamazepine reduce the half life of a drug.
- Anticoagulant drugs- Warfarin and Heparin
- Antipshyotic drugs- Haloperidol, Mesoridazine, Pimozide, Chlorpromazine and Thioridazine.
- Anticancer drugs- Arsenic trioxide, Vandetanib
Contraindications of Viagra tablet 100 mg
Under some medical conditions this medicine is prohibited;
- Do not take Vibra 100 mg if you are hypersensitive to Doxycycline and other related medicaments.
- Don’t consume iron containing tablets, calcium tablets, antacids or laxatives before or after taking Vibra 100 mg.
- If you are suffering from watery and bloody Diarrhea, stop consuming Vibra 100 mg.
- It is contraindicated in children because Doxycycline causes permanent yellowing or graying of the teeth.
Write Your Own Review
Dosage of Vibra tablet 100 mg
The dosage of Vibra 100 mg are mentioned below;
- For the treatment of bacterial infections- The initial dose of Vibra tablet is 200 mg orally on the first day, taken in 2 or 4 divide dose. For the treatment of severe infection the dose is 100 mg orally every 12 hours.
- For the treatment of Acne- the initial dose of Vibra is 100 mg twice in a day for 3 to 6 weeks.
- For the treatment of Amebiasis- the dose of Vibra is 100 mg orally 2 times within 24 hours. It should be administered with a glass of water.
Missed dose of Vibra tablet 100 mg
Never take the 2 doses of Vibra 100 mg at the same time.
Administer the missed dose when you memorize, but more than 1 hour after taking a food. Skip the missed dose and take the medicine at your next regularly scheduled time.
Overdose of Vibra tablet 100 mg
In case of overdosing of Vibra 100 mg immediately take medical help from your nearest hospital.
Some signs and symptoms of Vibra 100 mg stomach disturb diarrhea and skin rashes.
Overdosing of Vibra 100 mg causes some serious side effects or may be fatal.
Side effects of Vibra tablet 100 mg
- Common side effects while using Vibra tablet 100 mg - loss of appetite, feeling of nausea, responsive to light.
- Severe side effects when you are taking Vibra tablet 100 mg – unclear vision, yellowing of the skin or eyes, irritation in the vagina, decreased urination rate, fever, chills, severe diarrhea, severe or persistent headache, pain in muscles or joints.
Precautions of Vibra tablet 100 mg
Some precautions should be followed before taking Vibra 100 mg;
- Avoid consumption of other Antibiotics like Tetracycline, Clarithromycin etc.
- Avoid contact to sunlight because Doxycycline can make you sunburn more easily. So, use sunscreen and wear sun protective clothes cloths.
- If you are suffering from kidney, liver disease, asthma uses Vibra100 mg with some cautions.