Generic Winstrol is a synthetic steroid that is similar in function with that of naturally occurring testosterone. It is used in the treatment of hereditary angioedema that causes swelling of face, genitals, throat, extremities and bowel wall. The medicine also decreases the severity and frequency of these attacks.
Generic Winstrol is manufactured by various pharmaceutical companies that are located all over the world. It is available in the market under various trade names such as Stanozolol, etc. It contains different types of inactive ingredients such as starch, calcium phosphate, D&C Red no. 28, FD &C Red no. 40, magnesium stearate, lactose, etc.
Generic Winstrol should be stored at room temperature that varies from 15-30 degree centigrade. Keep the medicine in such a place where kids and pets should not reach. You should always protect the medicine from light, moisture and heat so that it retains its effectiveness. Always check the expiry date of the medicine before using it. Discard the medicine in case it is expired or no more needed.
Mechanism of action:
Generic Winstrol works by reversing the catabolic process and Negative nitrogen balance. This is carried out by promoting the protein anabolism. Beside this, the medicine is also known to stimulate the appetite in case there is concurrently proper intake of proteins and calories.
Generic Winstrol functions by binding with the androgen receptors such as low-affinity glucocorticoid binding protein and stanozolol binding protein.
Generic Winstrol is used in the treatment of osteoporosis, breast cancer and angioedema.
Write Your Own Review
Based on the severity of the condition, problem to be treated and the medicine tolerance power of the patient, the dose for the medicine is decided by the doctor. Never stop taking medicine without consulting to the doctor. Do not increase or decrease the dose for the medicine without consulting to the doctor.
In case you miss any dose, take it as soon as you remember about it. In case it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the regular dose scheduled. Do not take any extra medicine or do not double the dose as these conditions might worsen your present condition.
In case overdose of the medicine is suspected, consult your doctor as soon as possible.
Following are some of the side effects of the medicine:
- Voice changes
- Hair loss
- Allergic reactions
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Worsening of acne
- Changes in the sexual drive
- Swelling of the arms or legs
- Breast tenderness, clitoral enlargement
- Bladder irritability
- Before taking generic Rexobol, you should tell your doctor in case you are allergic to this medicine or any other medicine.
- Generic Rexobol contains various inactive ingredients that might also be responsible for causing allergic reactions in some patients. Hence, check entire ingredient of the medicine before using it.
- In case you are suffering from breast cancer, prostate cancer, , or a high level of calcium in the body, commonly known as hyperkalaemia, then do not take Rexobol without consulting to the doctor
- Before taking the medicine, tell your doctor in case you have medical history of diabetes, blood clotting problem, heart or blood vessel disease, high level of cholesterol in the blood, , liver and kidney problem, etc.
- If you are using any prescribed medicine, non-prescribed medicine or herbal product, tell your doctor about this. This will help you in getting exact dose of the medicine.