Short descriptive note on Zolax-Alprax:
Anxiety state gives a misbalanced lifestyle making the person to live happy moments with peace. A number of medicines have come up in order to take away the person from his anxious condition since Zolax-Alprax is one among the well-known medication that could be used by the people of any age group to manage their anxiety disorder. Zolax-Alprax also helps the person in other conditions like panic disorder, depression related anxiety or agoraphobia. Zolax-Alprax complies with Alprazolam that acts as the principal element of the medicine.
Mechanism of Action of Zolax-Alprax 1 mg:
Alprazolam being an active benzodiazepines class of drug is supposed to function when it augments the possessions of a receptor, namely gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the CNS. As GABA is a neurotransmitter receptor that helps in building up the communication between nerve cells and inhibits activity in the brain that is by producing a sedative effect. It is assumed that the unnecessary activity in the brain leads the person towards anxiety or other psychiatric illnesses.
The dosing regimen for Zolax-Alprax:
- Zolax-Alprax 1 mg comes in the tablet dosage form to be consumed orally
- The prescribed dose of Zolax-Alprax to be consumed to treat anxiety disorder includes a dose of 0.25 mg to 0.5 mg for about thrice a day.
- The prescribed dose of Zolax-Alprax to be consumed to manage panic disorder is 0.5 mg for three times in a complete day.
- Limited dose for anxious patient: 4 mg
- Limited dose for patient with panic disorder: 10 mg
- Oral consumption with plenty of water without breaking or crushing of tablet should be done
Some Do not’s for the medication of Zolax-Alprax:
- Contract the use of this medicine when you observe any allergic reaction to any component
- Contradict the use of Zolax-Alprax medicine during the medical illness including narrow-angle glaucoma, past of depression or alcohol addiction.
- Contradict the use of Zolax-Alprax in case you are already consuming Itraconazole and Ketoconazole.
- Contradict the use of Zolax-Alprax during medical conditions like CNS depression, liver disorder, respiratory depression, or sleep apnea.
Attentive points to be kept in mind:
- This drug should not be consumed when the person is habitual of drinking alcohol.
- It should not be consumed by a pregnant woman as this could leave birth defects in the newborn.
- This drug should be given in the limited dose as prescribed as this is a habit-forming drug.
- This medication should be consumed with proper care in the patients above the age of 65 years
- This drug should not be consumed in case the person smokes
- Zolax-Alprax should not be prescribed to one who is under 18 year’s age.
Temporary side effects with Zolax-Alprax:
Zolax-Alprax gives birth to a number of less harmful side effects that can be depicted as nausea, headache, drowsiness, giddiness, ataxia, perplexity, depression, thrashing hearts, anorexia, loss of management, confusion, hallucination, and pruritus.